Sync Licensing

Rebellion Rd. Limited holds the mandate to license specific musical works for use in productions and products on behalf of our Music Publisher, Songwriter, and Composer members.

Prior approval process

You simply need to inform us which track you wish to use.

If the request is successful, the licence fee will be confirmed.

After you have confirmed you still intend to use the work, Rebellion Rd. Limited will raise an invoice. Once the invoice has been paid you will be issued a licence to use the work under the terms approved.

Rates and costs

All rates are negotiated on a case by case basis.

Send an Enquiry

Send an enquiry about the track you would like to use, and how you wish to use it.